HDAI Construction has been a leader in Design-Build Medical and Dental facilities, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Imaging Centers for over thirty years.
Our team approach involving architects, engineers and contractor during the design and development of construction documents brings a wide range of problem-solving abilities and a depth of specialized knowledge in medical work that is the key to a successful project.
In an effort to assure quality projects, documents are produced with the same attention to detail and quality as those for Design-Bid-Build projects. Through a competitive bid process, our subcontractors are selected based on the quality of their work and on their ability to meet schedules as well as budgets. Field supervision is carried out by our on-site superintendents, to assure that every aspect of construction is according to our high standards.
HOW DO OWNERS BENEFIT?
- Single source responsibility throughout the project
- Greater flexibility in analyzing construction options for cost control through continual communication between team members
- Potential for change orders and disputes is reduced drastically. According to studies, projects built through design-build were 6% lower in cost than with design-bid-build.
- Reduces the potential for cost and delays resulting from redesign and value engineering efforts
- Elimination of unscrupulous contractors taking advantage of ambiguities in the bid documents to submit a low price to secure the job, only to later submit a barrage of change orders to enhance profits
- Studies have shown that design-build projects are completed 12%-30% faster than design-bid-build due to the reduction in time from the beginning of construction documents through construction and includes elimination of the need for value engineering efforts and a drastic reduction in RFI’s and change orders
“HDAI was a pleasure to work with. We are extremely proud of our facility. The quality of the construction and design is obvious. I cannot imagine how anything could have been done better. We have been truly blessed with our overall experience with HDAI Construction.”
S. Todd Threadgill, MD
Gastroenterology Associates and Endoscopy Center of North Mississippi